PRIVACY + COOKIES
We know that you care about your privacy which is why we do too! This privacy statement explains the personal data Envision2bWell Inc processes and for what purposes. References to Envision2bWell Inc products in this statement include our services, websites, apps, software, servers, and devices.
Personal data we collect
Envision2bWell Inc collects data from you, through our interactions with you and through our products. You provide some of this data directly, and we get some of it by collecting data about your interactions, use, and experiences with our products. The data we collect depends on the context of your interactions with Envision2bWell Inc and the choices you make through the settings, products and features you use. We also obtain data about you from third parties.
If you represent an organization, such as a business or school, that utilizes our Corporate Products from Envision2bWell Inc, please see the Corporate Products below in this document or refer to your company agreement with Envision2bWell to learn how we process your data.
You have choices when it comes to the technology you use and the data you share. When we ask you to provide personal data, you can decline. Many of our products require some personal data to provide you with a service. If you choose not to provide data necessary to provide you with a product or feature, you cannot use that product or feature. Likewise, where we need to collect personal data by law or to enter into or carry out a contract with you, and you do not provide the data, we will not be able to enter into the contract; or if this relates to an existing product you’re using, we may have to suspend or cancel it. We will notify you if this is the case at the time. Where providing the data is optional, and you choose not to share personal data, features like personalization that use such data will not work for you.
How we use personal data
Envision2bWell Inc uses the data we collect to provide you with rich, interactive experiences. In particular, we use data to:
• Provide our products, which includes updating, securing, and troubleshooting, as well as providing support.
• Improve and develop our products.
• Personalize our products and make recommendations.
• Advertise and market to you, which includes sending promotional communications, targeting advertising, and presenting you with relevant offers.
We also use the data to operate our business, which includes analyzing our performance, meeting our legal obligations, developing our workforce, and doing research.
In carrying out these purposes, we combine data we collect from different contexts (for example, from your use of multiple Envision2bWell Inc products) or obtain from third parties to give you a more seamless, consistent, and personalized experience, to make informed business decisions, and for other legitimate purposes.
Reasons we share personal data
We share your personal data with your consent or to complete any transaction or provide any product you have requested or authorized. We also share data with Envision2bWell Inc-controlled affiliates and subsidiaries; with vendors working on our behalf; when required by law or to respond to legal process; to protect our customers; to protect lives; to maintain the security of our products; and to protect the rights and property of Envision2bWell Inc and its customers.
How to access and control your personal data
You can also make choices about the collection and use of your data by Envision2bWell Inc. You can control your personal data that Envision2bWell Inc has obtained, and exercise your data protection rights, by contacting Envision2bWell. In some cases, your ability to access or control your personal data will be limited, as required or permitted by applicable law. How you can access or control your personal data will also depend on which products you use. For example, you can:
• Control the use of your data for interest-based advertising from Envision2bWell Inc by opting out.
• Choose whether you wish to receive promotional emails, SMS messages, telephone calls, and postal mail from Envision2bWell Inc.
In addition to the above, you can always contact Envision2bWell Inc by using our Contact Us form.
How we secure your information
Maintaining the privacy and security of personal data is important to us. Envision2bWell Inc has implemented safeguards to prevent unlawful use or disclosure of information. while the security of your data is of tremendous importance to us, no data transmission (over the internet or any wireless network) or method of electronic storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. In the event of a security breach, we will notify affected individuals and regulatory authorities consistent with requirements under federal and state law or contractual obligations.
General. When a customer tries, purchases, uses, or subscribes to Envision2bWell products or services for Corporate use, or obtains support for or professional services with such products, Envision2bWell collects data to provide the service (including uses compatible with providing the service), provide the best experiences with our products, operate our business, and communicate with the customer. For example:
• When a customer engages with a Envision2bWell sales representative, we collect the customer’s name and contact data, along with information about the customer’s organization, to support that engagement.
• When a customer interacts with a Envision2bWell support professional, we collect device and usage data or error reports to diagnose and resolve problems.
• When a customer pays for products, we collect contact and payment data to process the payment.
• When Envision2bWell sends communications to a customer, we use data to personalize the content of the communication.
• When a customer engages with Envision2bWell for professional services, we collect the name and contact data of the customer’s designated point of contact and use information provided by the customer to perform the services that the customer has requested.
EULA – Notice to Residents of the European Economic Area
You may choose not to provide Envision2bWell with your Personal Information. However, if you choose not to provide your Personal Information, you may not be able to use our Services, as the processing of this information is necessary for the performance of our Services
How to exercise your rights
Envision2bWell takes steps to keep your Personal Information accurate and up to date. If you reside in the European Economic Area, you have certain rights to the Personal Information that we have collected about you. To exercise your rights to your Personal Information, please contact us at email@example.com or at the address listed below.
929 S. High St., #204
West Chester, PA 19382
Attn: Legal (Privacy Department)
Subject to applicable law and in exceptional circumstances only, we may charge for this service and we will respond to reasonable requests as soon as practicable, and in any event, within the time limits prescribed by law.
We encourage you to contact us directly and allow us to work with you to address your concerns. Nevertheless, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a competent data protection supervisory authority, inparticular in the EU Member State where you reside, work or the place of the alleged infringement. You have the right to do so if you consider that the processing of Personal Information relating to you infringes applicable data protection laws.
In order to enhance our Services it might be necessary to change this Notice to Residents of the European Economic Area from time to time. We therefore reserve the right to modify this Notice to Residents of the European Economic Area in accordance with the applicable data protection laws. Please visit our Website from time to time for information on updates to this Notice to Residents of the European Economic Area.
In case of questions about the processing of your Personal Information as a Resident of the European Economic Area, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Cookies and similar technologies
Social media. Some of our websites and products include social media cookies, including those that enable users who are signed in to the social media service to share content via that service.
Additional Cookie Information:
A Flash cookie (or locally shared object) is a data file placed on a Device via the Adobe Flash plug-in that may be built-in to or downloaded by User to User’s Device. HTML5 cookies can be programmed through HTML5 local storage. Unlike Flash cookies, HTML5 cookies do not require a plug-in. Regular cookies may generally be disabled or removed by tools that are available as part of most commercial browsers, and in some but not all instances can be blocked in the future by selecting certain settings. Each browser User uses will need to be set separately, and different browsers offer different functionality and options in this regard. Also, these tools may not be effective with regard to Flash cookies or HTML5 cookies. For information on disabling Flash cookies go to Adobe’s web site www.adobe.com. Please be aware that if User disables or removes cookies, Flash cookies, or HTML5 cookies on User’s Device, some parts of Envision2bWell Website, Mobile App and/or Services may not function properly, and that when User revisits Envision2bWell Website, Mobile App and Services , User’s ability to limit cookies is subject to User’s browser settings and limitations.
• Web Beacons. Small graphic images or other web programming code called “web beacons” (also known as “1×1 GIFs” or “clear GIFs”) may be included in pages and messages of our Website, Mobile App and Services. Web beacons may be invisible to User, but any electronic image or other web programming code inserted into a page or e-mail can act as a web beacon. Web beacons or similar technologies may be used for several purposes, including, without limitation, to count visitors to the Website, Mobile App and Services, to monitor how users navigate the Website, Mobile App and Services, to count how many e-mails that were sent were actually opened or to count how many particular articles or links were actually viewed.
• Embedded Scripts. An embedded script is programming code that is designed to collect information about User’s interactions with the Website, Mobile App and Services, such as the links User clicks on. The code is temporarily downloaded onto User’s Device from Envision2bWell web server and/or Mobile App or a third party service provider, is active only while User is connected to the Website and/or Mobile App, and is deactivated or deleted thereafter
This Notice of Privacy Practices is mandated by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (“HIPAA”) and applies specifically to Envision2bWell My Personal Body Blueprint feature. It describes how we may use and disclose any your protected health information. It also describes your rights to access and control your protected health information. “Protected health information” is information about you, including demographic information, that may identify you and that relates to your past, present or future physical or mental health or condition; related health care services; or related to the past, present, or future payment for the provision of health care to you.
We are required to abide by the terms of this Notice of Privacy Practices. We may change the terms of our notice at any time. Any such new notice will be effective for all protected health information that we maintain at that time. Upon your request, you may obtain any revised Notice of Privacy Practices by calling us and requesting that a revised copy be sent to you in the mail or asking for one at the time of your next visit. You acknowledge receipt of this notice by accepting Terms & Conditions for using the Services provided by Envision2bWell Inc. Please see our HIPAA Policy for full disclosure.
If you have questions, suggestions, or concerns about this policy, or about our use of your information, please contact us at email@example.com
You may also contact us at:
929 S. High St., #204
West Chester, PA 19382 U.S.A.